A Picture Of Nectar

Life two months before our baby is born. Life on the road with our new baby.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Phish Summer Tour 2010


Hey, just wanted to send an RSS link to the Phish Tour this summer. http://phishtour.blogspot.com/2010/03/phish-summer-tour-2010.html. For all of us who tried to get tickets on April 2, you know that Merriweather was just a bust. Ticketfly.com has no business being in the ticket industry. The site shut down and was completely inefficient. Saratoga was a very hard ticket for me. I didn't get either night pavilion and don't want to sit on the lawn with our newborn. I am hoping that they will do a re-release of tickets. Ticketmaster is pretty predictable about releasing tickets. I will probably get some kick-ass tickets. I ended up pulling front row at Alpine one of the nights. Anyone who has extra SPAC pavilions or MPP1 pavilions, please let me know. I really want to have all of our tickets before we hit the road. Infants do not need a ticket. That is good, because he'll probably sleep through it, but certainly won't remember anything. I can't imagine that he'll be scarred by the shows. I got Eli excellent ear protection and Elizabeth has a Mayan Wrap to carry him. I will write more about our decision to take our newborn on tour with us later. I'm going to try to limit the wordiness of my posts, as you don't have all day to read them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Harry,

    this is Kenny Powers from Ghetto-Fab Remasters. I wasn't sure where to reply to your comment, hopefully this is an OK place. First off, congrats on getting the blog up! I think one of the coolest things about Phish 3.0 is how the blogosphere has really blown up and phans' voices can be heard. Glad you dig what I'm doing with my blog!

    To answer your question, at first when I's try to google my blog or "phish remasters", it was pretty far down the list...maybe secong page of results? After I put my first remaster up I created "FYI posts" on Phantasy Tour, Mr. Miner's site, Oceans of Osyrus, and Phish.net. Nothing obnoxious or too self-serving, just a quick "Hey, I just did a remaster of Big Cypress which you can find here...", and I'd provide a link to my blog.

    Within a couple weeks it was showing up right at the top of the Google results. Then one day I saw the YEMBlog administrator featured my blog on it's own! I couldn't believe it. Anyhoo, I'm having a good time for now. Eventually I'll run out of AUDs to remaster and will hopefully start a family and have less time for this. But who knows.

    How did you hear about my blog? You can either reply here or shoot me an email at phishauds@gmail.com. I created a separate email account for my blog so as to protect my identity...

    ReplyDelete