A Picture Of Nectar

Life two months before our baby is born. Life on the road with our new baby.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Slave To The Traffic Light

See the city, see the zoo, traffic light won't let me through...

In my last post, I talked about how in limbo we were. Now, we seem to have gotten the green light on everything. We closed on our house. We are going into the hospital tomorrow, as my wife is getting induced at 7am. We hope that things go smoothly. She is really nervous and is still planning the family move to our new house. She wants to move on Saturday. Yeah, get out of the hospital Friday and move on Saturday, Saturday. It is a little hectic. She is trying to label everything for the movers and enough is enough. She needs to get some sleep and get ready for tomorrow.

I have my playlist ready. I can't wait to see what the nurses and midwife have to say about our music selection. It should be a lot of fun. I have got some great jams planned. I hope that Eliz is up for it. I have arrangements from 93 to 09. I am going to keep this short because I want to cater to my wife as much as I can. So, wish us luck as we endeavor to bring a new child, Elijah Hendricks, into the world. He is our bundle of joy. Much peace.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats...another Gemini is born. Welcome to the world. Very happy for you both and can't wait for the pictures

    ReplyDelete